Wednesday, October 27, 2010

England 2018


LONDON - Also Formula 1 world champion Lewis Hamilton backs the bid: "This country's passion and knowledge for football is unrivalled anywhere else in the world. This country lives for the sport - whether that's in the biggest stadiums in the country, on a freezing, wet Wednesday night in the middle of winter, at home in front of the TV, or even in the playground: we live and breathe football. It would be a fantastic honour for us to host the 2018 World Cup. It would create a huge wave of sporting passion that everyone in this country would love to be a part of. That's why I'm supporting the bid for England 2018."
His team mate, world champion Jenson Button: "England would be a fantastic host for the 2018 World Cup and I'm really proud to back the bid. Having taken part in the Race of Champions at Wembley Stadium, I know that it would be a great venue for the World Cup Final. We have some of the greatest fans in the world and they would create an amazing atmosphere. I would love all my fans to show the England 2018 bid the same support that they have given me this season!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...