Friday, January 27, 2012

wish list - I sell myself :)


MILAN - McLaren MP4-12C, better silver colour. McLaren drivers are both English and both fans of Oasis (see also the video on the column), Hamilton plays guitar and was even born in the place, Stevenage, where they performed their biggest concert, Knebworth. 
You know I "talk straight" :) as them and I say everything.
I've seen there are some bitches (lol), also famous bitches, who put their "wish list" of gifts they would like to receive (also on websites as Amazon, etc.). Thinking bad of people is a sin, but most of the times you're right... so I can imagine that "in exchange" of those gifts, they give themselves...
I absolutely must create my wish list.
(lol)
Life is one, and everything and everybody has a price. 
Well, women always want to be "the same" as men, the "gender equality", so here I want to be the same as them :)
I blame it on (not the changing of the seasons, as Oasis' Roll It Over :), on the financial crisis.
There must be some rich women who would buy me :D ...I can be their Italian gigolo ahaha.
Or maybe some Manchester City's sheikhs, I can work in their garden :)
Now, seriously, this is my wish list for you to remember for my birthday :), 9 June, that is also the fashion line Pretty Green birthday, Lewis Hamilton is a fan.
Sometimes there are people who offer me money for advertisements (you know, banners, those things) on some of my websites. That's also why I'm posting this.

this is for you Liam... the Pretty Green blue cashmere pullover is beautiful, thanks. Stop trying to delete Noel's final statement on the official site, leave him alone. Keep on visiting Oasisblues.

Liam Gallagher driving. "God" Noel has no driving license... changing a bit the title of a song by Liam: guess God thinks Noel's not able


as car, I always liked the English Jaguar or the English Lotus, and of course the English McLaren.
Jaguar as my first girlfriend's car.
"She looked just like a star in a Jaguar, she needs to lighten her load" (Oasis, Step out)
"I'm gonna get me a motor car, maybe a Jaguar, maybe a plane or a day of fame" (Oasis, Going nowhere)

it's sad to say but often when you're rich or have a great car, you "automatically" have a beautiful woman.
It's the power of what we like, cars.
But if it's a woman buying me (lol), she would be probably older. I always say "love has no age" and it's true.
Since I was a kid I always liked that girl who would have become Liam's wife for some time (Patsy Kensit), this is the Dutch model Karen Mulder, I always liked her elegant beauty (both of them were born in 1968, so yes, they're really older)

Liam on his Milano mod Lambretta. Italian scooter also in Pretty Green stores and @ nights

a red, acoustic guitar (this is a Gibson Hummingbird)

what else? ...hmm I could have some of these and other things, not all of them are impossible. Anyway, the "little things they make me so happy, all I wanna do is live by the sea" (It's good to be free) could still be nice, but I should sell one of our houses. Someday. Photo: (and you're singing) Shangri-La, in my "Brit" island Minorca, where McLaren used to test the cars.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...