Saturday, September 25, 2010

the Greatest, only with English teams

SINGAPORE - Formula 1 weekend again, but this time we're not going, lol. Singapore is too far :) I'm waiting for a Pretty Green gift, maybe the Grand Prix jacket :D
I've been writing so much about F1, and I can't forget to put something about him.
Ayrton Senna raced always with English cars: Toleman, Lotus, McLaren, Williams. I can't forget Donington 1993, where in the first lap he overtook all his rivals under a heavy English rain. When I was a kid I used to wake up at 4 o'clock in the morning to see him in Australia, Japan... he 'chose' to die in his beloved Italy ;(((


this is a song by Lucio Dalla (he also wrote one about Milan),
an Italian singer from the same place where Senna died.
Ayrton spoke a perfect Italian language, 
this song also says he decided to go away in a land of dreamers.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...